Tuesday 22 April 2014

My daily skin care routine

 

Taking care of your skin is important but as you grow older I think you start to understand the benefits of taking care of your skin while you're young.

I was always a lover of face wipes and don't get me wrong I still use them but these days I understand what's good and what's not so good for my skin!

My daily routine is to cleanse, tone and moisturise with the simple range. Iv tried high end products before but the simple range seems to be best suited to my complexion - leaving my skin feeling fresh, glowy and deep cleansed. I do this once in the morning before applying my make up and again in the evening. I also use the No7 Protect and Perfect Night cream - it leaves my face feeling tight and protects your skin against the first signs of ageing.


My Top Tips for Healthy Looking Skin!

  • Drink plenty of water! It's recommended that you drink at least 8 pints of water per day. I'm not much of a water drinker so this has always been hard for me. I would challenge yourself to start drinking more water than you usually do. Whether it's 4 glasses or 8 pints, it's key to keeping your skin hydrated and glowy.

  • Cleanse tone and moisturise twice daily!  Wash away the days dirt and grime plus any left over makeup - after all no one likes waking up to yesterday's mascara on the pillow.

  • Know when to use a face wipe. Face wipes are great for coming home after a night out or a weekend trip away when you just can't take three big bottles to CTM, but make sure you return to Cleanse tone and moisturise twice daily as soon as you can. A tip is also to use face wipes to make any corrections after applying mascara - they're a quick and easy way to wipe away any excess mascara.

  • Have makeup free days. The recent 'go barefaced for charity' campaign was not only successful in raising money for Cancer but it also increased people's confidence in stepping out with no makeup up on. Especially now were coming into summer - go barefaced to get a sun kissed glow (the lobster look is not good so make sure you apply a SPF)

I hope you found this blog post helpful. I've suffered in the past from acne (around the age of 25) which is when I learnt how important it is to do everything you can to keep your skin clean and looking fresh.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Flutterbydott.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig